- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/1UfpXcmkl 15 hours ago
- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/O4Trl2bc 15 hours ago
- Good morning! Do you sometimes feel like the horse in your barn is a wild animal?! :) fb.me/SXI6cz6c 5 days ago
- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 1 month ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 1 month ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Tag Archives: horse massage tool
Recently, Equus Athletics had the pleasure of working with certified equine sports massage therapist, Gwen Bernardo, who practices in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. Gwen is an independent therapist and saddle fitter, specializing in the performance horse. Ms. Bernardo … Continue reading
Equine Athlete of the Month: Haflinger Mare and “America’s Favorite Trail Horse” Competitor, ‘Saffron’.
This month’s Equine Athlete is a true rising star! Meet “Saffron”, a (not so) mild mannered, stunningly beautiful, and charmingly coy Haflinger mare, who has just been chosen as a finalist on TV’s “America’s Favorite Trail Horse!” “Saffron” is owned … Continue reading