- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 2 weeks ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 2 weeks ago
- We all know our horses can be awesome trail blazers, but who knew they were leading the way for mankind's... fb.me/2X1kb2fSJ 2 weeks ago
- "Does this trailer make my butt look big?!" (Thank you Jennifer Weeks for this cute share, hehe!) fb.me/2bqhjpuUa 3 weeks ago
- These two similar-looking horses both have beautiful muscle tone and are fit and healthy. But it's easy to see... fb.me/1hu648bm6 3 weeks ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Tag Archives: Equine Athlete
It’s time again to feature another Equine Athlete of the Month. In December, we honored Leesha Davis and her horse, Smooth Gamling Trouble for their amazing story of overcoming a horrific accindent and learning what it takes to ride again. This … Continue reading
November has us all thinking about the things we are thankful for – family, friends, health, and all the other obvious blessings in our lives. But I started to think about some of the other things in my life I … Continue reading
As many of you in the horse world (and sports world for that matter) have probably already heard, the Olympic gold medalist stallion Hickstead died Sunday November 6, 2011. Immediately after completing an amazing round in the The Rolex F.E.I. Wold … Continue reading