- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/1UfpXcmkl 1 day ago
- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/O4Trl2bc 1 day ago
- Good morning! Do you sometimes feel like the horse in your barn is a wild animal?! :) fb.me/SXI6cz6c 6 days ago
- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 1 month ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 1 month ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Category Archives: Massage for the Equine Athlete
We all want our Equine Athletes to perform their best for us, and we all want them to do so willingly, happily, and comfortably! We are often asked for tips on how and where to massage your horses, as often … Continue reading
Friday, July 27th, will kick off the 2012 Olympic games in London with the ever anticipated opening ceremonies. The Olympics are always such an exciting and inspiring time, evoking fierce national pride. For equestrians, it’s a also a time when … Continue reading
Recently, Equus Athletics had the pleasure of working with certified equine sports massage therapist, Gwen Bernardo, who practices in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. Gwen is an independent therapist and saddle fitter, specializing in the performance horse. Ms. Bernardo … Continue reading