- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/1UfpXcmkl 23 hours ago
- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/O4Trl2bc 23 hours ago
- Good morning! Do you sometimes feel like the horse in your barn is a wild animal?! :) fb.me/SXI6cz6c 6 days ago
- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 1 month ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 1 month ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Category Archives: Equine Athletes
Attention non-horsey spouses, friends, and family members out there: Are you in panic mode – what to get the horse lover in your life?!?! Not only does it seem that they have it all (there are more leather, brass, silver … Continue reading
We all want our Equine Athletes to perform their best for us, and we all want them to do so willingly, happily, and comfortably! We are often asked for tips on how and where to massage your horses, as often … Continue reading
September has us feeling hot, hot, hot! Perhaps you save your riding for early morning or late evening when temperatures are more bearable, or perhaps you just tough it out; after all, we are equestrians, not weenies! But whatever time … Continue reading
Friday, July 27th, will kick off the 2012 Olympic games in London with the ever anticipated opening ceremonies. The Olympics are always such an exciting and inspiring time, evoking fierce national pride. For equestrians, it’s a also a time when … Continue reading
While I was looking forward to this morning to post an exciting, inspiring, story about “I’ll Have Another” and past Triple Crown hopefuls and winners, I instead discovered that this amazing equine athlete has been benched for the big game! … Continue reading
As the work week winds down, many of us (including me!) start getting that weekend itch right about Thursday! Something about knowing that tomorrow is Friday makes me feel like celebrating; Happy Hour, Anyone?! But let’s not forget about our … Continue reading
For Mother’s Day, we asked readers to submit their photos of their mare and foal, in celebration of our amazing equine athletes who are also amazing equine moms! First, I’d like to thank everyone who submitted pictures for this contest! … Continue reading
Excitement is high right now for basketball lovers (like my own husband!) with “March Madness” upon us. But get ready equestrians, because it’s time for you to get excited too! With the 2012 Olympic games in London quickly approaching, I … Continue reading
Happy March! Spring has sprung and Equus Athletics is infusing everything with a splash of green and a little luck O’ the Irish! We are shining the spotlight on the fabulous and talented Irish Sport Horse (ISH). A cross between … Continue reading
Equine Athlete of the Month: Haflinger Mare and “America’s Favorite Trail Horse” Competitor, ‘Saffron’.
This month’s Equine Athlete is a true rising star! Meet “Saffron”, a (not so) mild mannered, stunningly beautiful, and charmingly coy Haflinger mare, who has just been chosen as a finalist on TV’s “America’s Favorite Trail Horse!” “Saffron” is owned … Continue reading