- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 3 weeks ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 3 weeks ago
- We all know our horses can be awesome trail blazers, but who knew they were leading the way for mankind's... fb.me/2X1kb2fSJ 3 weeks ago
- "Does this trailer make my butt look big?!" (Thank you Jennifer Weeks for this cute share, hehe!) fb.me/2bqhjpuUa 3 weeks ago
- These two similar-looking horses both have beautiful muscle tone and are fit and healthy. But it's easy to see... fb.me/1hu648bm6 3 weeks ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Recently, Equus Athletics had the pleasure of working with certified equine sports massage therapist, Gwen Bernardo, who practices in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. Gwen is an independent therapist and saddle fitter, specializing in the performance horse. Ms. Bernardo … Continue reading