- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 3 weeks ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 3 weeks ago
- We all know our horses can be awesome trail blazers, but who knew they were leading the way for mankind's... fb.me/2X1kb2fSJ 3 weeks ago
- "Does this trailer make my butt look big?!" (Thank you Jennifer Weeks for this cute share, hehe!) fb.me/2bqhjpuUa 3 weeks ago
- These two similar-looking horses both have beautiful muscle tone and are fit and healthy. But it's easy to see... fb.me/1hu648bm6 3 weeks ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Excitement is high right now for basketball lovers (like my own husband!) with “March Madness” upon us. But get ready equestrians, because it’s time for you to get excited too! With the 2012 Olympic games in London quickly approaching, I … Continue reading
Happy March! Spring has sprung and Equus Athletics is infusing everything with a splash of green and a little luck O’ the Irish! We are shining the spotlight on the fabulous and talented Irish Sport Horse (ISH). A cross between … Continue reading