- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/1UfpXcmkl 13 hours ago
- Did you know your horse's hooves have a very extensive vascular system? This makes good circulation/blood flow a... fb.me/O4Trl2bc 13 hours ago
- Good morning! Do you sometimes feel like the horse in your barn is a wild animal?! :) fb.me/SXI6cz6c 5 days ago
- Brings new meaning to the term "horse power"!! Horses have been our past in transportation technology, and now... fb.me/1uyAqJg7S 1 month ago
- Pumpkin is a yummy, healthy treat for our Equine Athletes ... ... and also for our Canine ones! Betting there... fb.me/2tMi3lrj7 1 month ago
- Red Velvet Beet Cake Recipe for You… and Cake for your Horse Too!
- 10 Unique, Thoughful Gifts for Horse Lovers Under $25.00
- Holidays, Here We Come! Delicious Fall Favorites…Inspired by Your Horse!
- Tips on How, Where, and Why to Massage Your Horse
- How Much Water Should My Horse Drink? Importance of Keeping Your Horse Hydrated
Share this blog
Monthly Archives: December 2011
2011 marked another hard year for many people. Probably most of us know someone personally who has been affected by financial difficulties, and maybe you yourself have even been impacted. So this Christmas, Equus Athletics is asking for your help to make spirits … Continue reading
In light of past posts I have made, “Evacuating Horses in an Emergency: 7 Tips from Lessons Learned”, and our latest “Equine Athlete of the Month: APHA Stallion ‘Smooth Gambling Trouble’ “, who was such an inspiration to so many, I … Continue reading
During the month of November, Equus Athletics ran its first contest in our “Equine Athlete of the Month” series, asking readers why they were thankful for the horses in their lives. First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who submitted a story; All … Continue reading